An update to EPSS is released today.
The most important highlights are:
- Sound patches can now use the full TT RAM when available.
- Support for reading MIDI Pitch Bend both from live MIDI In, MROS and MID files.
- Support of variable pitch (using the MIDI Pitch Bend) of the sounds on TT, Falcon and Mega STe. Sorry, stock STe unfortunately too slow to do this in EPSS when using 8 channels...
Direct download link is here or head over to the Downloads area to find the older versions and complete packages.
...released today! Various bug fixes and enhancements, most important:
- MIDI Sequencers now supported with MROS or direct pacth. This was previously not enabled by a coding mistake
- MIDI Running Status supported for sequencer input.
- Working on Atari TT030 again
For more information, download the file here
Head over to the Downloads page to grab your copy!
For more exclusive EPSS content, check our our newly released Patreon page: http://www.patreon.com/epss
Work is in progress for getting EPSS released to the Atari community!
Register here for latest news!
Come back here for the latest updates!